CHIRUGICALE CARAVAN IN UROLOGY
The Moroccan Association of Endourology (AMEU) in partnership with the Regional Directorate of Health Guelmim and Laayoune, the Wilaya of
Guelmime and Wilaya of Laayoune, organized on the occasion of the feast of the Green March, surgical caravan in remote areas of the south, from November 2 to 8 2015. A first in Morocco, free operations with innovative technologies in mobile operating theaters, were carried out in inaccessible regions, namely the regions of Tiznit to Guelmime, Tantan, Tarfaya and Laayoune. The vaporization of the prostate, a technique that has been introduced recently in Morocco, through the efforts of the Moroccan Association of Endourology, making the rural population to benefit from advances in science and technology advances, allowing outpatient surgery.
- The balance sheet:
- 400 specialized consultations in urology
- 230 circumcisions
- 17 prostate sprays
- 4 light cystoscopy with the NBA
- 5 resections of bladder tumors
- 1 varicocele
- 1 hydrocele
- 1 inguinal hernia
- 6 sessions of sensitization to organ donation
- 6 sessions of sensitization with water.
- We thank all the authorities that contributed to the success of this caravan